Lifts and slopes
The lifts and slopes of our ski area will remain closed from 08.03.2020 until 03.04.2020, due to urgent measures for the containment of the Covid-19 virus infection.
Enthusiasts of winter sports, skiing and snowboarding can look forward to all that Skiarea Valchiavenna has to offer from November through to springtime, with fully 60km of ski slopes at their disposal.
Any number of state-of’-the-art lifts with automatic coupling afford simple access from every part of the little town. No need for bus transfers whatsoever. Artificial snow production if necessary, fun-for-all snow parks, internationally-recognised ski-racing runs alongside and welcoming café/restaurant/kiosk for refreshment ensure a dynamic and unforgettable winter holiday.
Those who prefer the magic of the upper mountains can head up to Pizzo Groppera at 3.000 m and create their own exciting itinerary along the slopes of Val di Lei or simply fly back down the legendary Canalone, one of the most thrilling runs in the entire Alpine arc.
– 1 underground funicular railway
– 1 cable car
– 1 x 8-seater gondola
– 2 x 6-seater chairlifts with automatic coupling
– 4 x 4-seater chairlifts with automatic coupling and protective canopy
– 1 x 4-seater chairlifts with secure attachments
– 2 x 2-seater chairlifts with secure attachments
For further information on lifts, operating hours, length, arrival and departure:
– 15 red slopes
– 17 blue slopes
– 2 black slopes (di cui una omologata per gare FIS)
– 3 others specialist skiing itineraries (Canalone, Camosci e Angeloga)
For further information on length, departure points, arrival and details of expected/programmed snow conditions: